How to cook salmon SAUTEING and POACHING
1. Salmon is probably the most ready-to-use ingredient. Fresh salmon fillet There is a refrigerator attached to it for dinner. Or a delicious lunch easily And can also be used to cook a variety of dishes as well Let's take a look at how to make easy salmon, a housewife or a beginner chef. Can do it comfortably
2. How to prepare easily before doing
3. First of all, the equipment must be ready. In order to manage normal to large salmon fillets You have to be prepared to buy a spatula that is a little bigger than usual. Take it as big as you can find. How to choose it, imagine that It has to be a spatula that can lift and turn most of the meat on the pan. And the fish fillets can be scooped or transferred to beautifully prepared plates. Or if so better Buying a spatula for catching fish fillets Specially designed for this purpose, it is actually a very good choice.
4. Later, I looked for a "iron pan" suitable for butchering. Then put it in the oven. The quality None Stick pan is considered valid as well. Look for one that can get into a hot oven. And another good option is a frying pan with a reinforced plate. Make sure the iron of the pan is not warped, bent. When exposed to high heat in the oven And the wavy type (in the picture) is also suitable for grilling.
5. That is another indispensable one. Small needle nose pliers (That looks like tweezers) can be used to pull out the pin bone of the fish. Choose the right size, durable, the quality must be the best. Because the pin bones of the salmon are very strong And pulling the bones out must be neat To get a beautiful texture as well
6. The last thing is to prepare parchment paper or aluminum foil. To use for the fish fillets that we will put in the oven (fish en papillote) and for the liner pan grill pan.
7. Pinbones removal of salmon.
8. Place the salmon fillets on the board. Large cutting board Or you can put it on the foil on the kitchen counter. The layout is Place the skin face down. (Even without the skin) and use your hand to touch the tiny protruding bone to see where it is. And then it starts at the thickest end of the meat By using a needle-nose pliers to grasp the end of the bone firmly and pull it out.
9. Cooking salmon on the stovetop is the easiest way. If you don't have or don't want to use the oven As for the cooking process, it includes SAUTEING and POACHING.
10. SAUTEING Sautéing salmon, fast frying by turning the fish only 1-2 times using high heat. This method is easy and quick to cook. The way to do it is as follows
11. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Wait for the butter to collapse and turn a dark golden total, about 3 minutes.
12. Sprinkle salt and pepper into the pan, wait 6 minutes until the fish turns pink to brown. Then turn over the fish Left in the pan (Do not return the fish back and forth) Wait until cooked to taste, another 2 to 4 minutes.
13. POACHING is a boiled salmon that will give you a perfectly cooked and beautiful color. It's also a great way to get fish cooked perfectly without the fat. The basic methods are as follows.
14. Put the fish fillets in the pan. Then add water to the pan enough to cover the fish fillet Next, sprinkle some salt, pepper and bay leaf (cardamom).
15. Simmer lightly and quickly, then turn off the heat, cover the pan and let the fish cook. It takes about 20-30 minutes. * In this case, the selected salmon should be medium to large enough.