How to make icing
1. Are you like me who likes to eat bakery? Passed by when I saw a bakery and bakery. I could not help but have to go in and support every now and then Have you noticed the sugar that is used to sprinkle it? Why does it look different from the sugar we use in the home? Anyone who has doubts like me? Today I will take you all to know this type of sugar. This sugar is called icing sugar. Which is considered to be an important ingredient in making desserts and bakery items They have usage characteristics that are different from general sugar. Icing sugar will be in powder form so it dissolves well in water. This ensures no solvent residue left. This icing sugar has a powdery texture. The English name is Powdered Sugar, sugar that has been ground until fine. It looks white powder. Has a powder-like consistency It can be easily combined with other components. For those who do not want to buy because they do not want to use much You can easily do it yourself with just two ingredients:
2. Ingredients for icing sugar 1. 1 cup (220 grams) granulated sugar 2. 1 tablespoon (15 grams) corn starch
3. The process of making icing sugar
4. You measure ingredients according to the recipe that has already been given.
5. Bring granulated sugar into a bowl to blend thoroughly.
6. Put it into a blender, takes about 20 - 30 seconds.
7. Then make sure that the blended sugar has the desired resolution or not.
8. If the sugar is still granular, bring it to blender again until fine.
9. When the sugar is fine, add cornstarch to the mixture.
10. Blend again for about 10 seconds to combine.
11. The mixture is completed.
12. Put in a container for further use
13. That's it, you can make delicious icing sugar to use. Without having to waste time to find anywhere else It's a very simple method, anyone can do it on their own.