How to take a screenshot on a Mac with a shortcut
1. For some Mac users who do not yet know how to take a screenshot or simply call it a screenshot. For those who are looking for a way to capture screenshots, you must read this article .. Because taking a picture of the whole window screen or just part of the screen Not as difficult as you think! How to take a screenshot on a Mac One of the most important keys that we must use are: ● command ● shift ● number 3 ● number 4 ● number 6 ● spacebar on which these keys are used. And how to get it with all Mac models such as Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac mini. Let's continue with some methods for taking screenshots. Which one do you need to press at the same time? And is there any format in which we can take screenshots?
2. Capture the image where you want it by customizing its region. Press and hold the Command and Shift keys and press the number 4. When pressed at the same time, your Mac will show a + sign, then click and hold the mouse and drag the desired location Picture then When the desired location is finished, release the mouse, suitable for when we want to capture a specific spot. When you hear a "snap" sound, it means that the capture is complete. The captured image will be stored on the desktop immediately.
3. Capture the image of the current window. To press and hold the Command and Shift keys, press the number 4 and release all hands. Followed by Spacebar (+ will appear if you don't press the Spacebar) when forming the camera image. Click on the desired window to capture the image, which is suitable for capturing a specific window of each application. When you hear a "snap" sound, it means that the capture is complete. The captured image will be stored on the desktop immediately.
4. Take a screenshot of the entire Mac in full screen To do this, press and hold the Command and Shift keys, then press the number 3. This will allow to take a full screen capture. Everything that is open on that screen will be displayed entirely. Suitable if you want to see the entire screen. When you hear a "snap" sound, it means that the capture is complete. The captured image will be stored on the desktop immediately.
5. Take a picture of the Touch Bar on the MacBook Pro models that come with Touch Bar.If anyone using a MacBook Pro that comes with a Touch Bar, it will be a bit advanced because the Mac can take a screenshot of the Touch Bar too !! Wow. How to press and hold the Command and Shift keys and press the number 6 when you hear a sound "Snap" means that the capture is complete. The captured image will be stored on the Desktop immediately, another technique is to suggest that if you want to edit the captured image immediately, you can do it when the cap is finished, because the Mac will show the image for us before saving it to the Desktop. If you want to write or want to mark important points It can be fixed immediately, very convenient for anyone who wants to know other techniques of using Mac, do not forget to press and follow together. Ensure that you have lots of good techniques!