How to pin your business to google map
1. Go to the website www.google.com/business
2. Click the blue "Manage Now" button.
3. Sign in using your Google Gmail account.
4. Search for your business name. That you want to pin, then press "Enter"
5. Enter your business name. That you want to pin and press "Next"
6. Choose business category By typing related words such as hotels, restaurants, accommodation, etc.
7. Select to display location results on Google maps. When customers search, tick "Yes".
8. Enter your business address to send identity documents.
9. Choose Pin to place on the Google map. You move the pin in the red box. To your business location
10. For general business That don't provide services outside of the area, select "I don't service in other areas".
11. Fill in the required information to show to the customer such as phone number and website.
12. The system will display the pinning message. Click "Done".
13. When you click "Done", the system will provide delivery information. Confirm PIN. To the address that we registered in 14 days
14. After clicking "Continue", the system will bring to the business management page. For looking at the overall business information And search results Our business pins Which we can edit the address, name of the pin, as well as our business photos